Protein Popsicle Recipe!
Okay you found it! Now try and then purchase Iso HP Protein!
Vegan chocolate Popsicles (V, GF, DF): a 4 ingredient, plant-based recipe for creamy, refreshing popsicles bursting with chocolate flavor. Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Paleo.
- 2 medium bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk (13.66 oz.)
- 1 Scoop ISO HP Chocolate protein! ------> Shop Now!
- 2–3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Add bananas and oat milk milk to a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed. Add protein and maple syrup. Blend until smooth, again scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Pour this mixture into a popsicle mold. Make sure to leave about ¼” of space at the top of the mold to allow the popsicles to expand in the freezer. Insert popsicle sticks, or follow instructions for your mold.
- Freeze for 6-8 hours.
- Remove from freezer. If needed, allow to thaw for a few minutes. Optionally, run popsicle mold under a bit of lukewarm water to help them loosen.
- Place the popsicle mold on a flat surface and wiggle the popsicles out. Enjoy!
Now you know! Now who is making them!