Fall is here which means it’s time to fire up the ovens and start baking!
We here at Aesthetic Sports love baked goods so we are whipping up a healthy protein packed alternative to some of our favorites… cookies!
Protein cookies make the perfect snack this time of year and we will making these in batches on a weekly basis!
If you give these a try, send us a picture and let us know how you like them!
• 2 medium ripe bananas
• 2 scoops 60 grams vanilla or hazelnut donut ISO HP protein powder
• 1 cup quick or old fashioned rolled oats
• 2 tbsp peanut butter unsalted
• 2 tbsp chocolate chips mini
• Cooking spray
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line large baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper or silicone baking mat, and spray with cooking spray.
• In a medium bowl, mash bananas with a fork. Add whey protein powder, oats and peanut butter; stir well to combine (batter’s consistency will be runny). Add chocolate chips and give a few more stirs.
• Spoon mixture onto prepared baking sheet (cookies don’t spread, so shape them now) and bake for 12-14 minutes (depending on size). Cool on a cooling rack for 5 minutes.
Store: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Shop ISO HP here! -------------> SHOP NOW!